Monday, November 16, 2009

Taxes for Abortions?

In the Bog entry " should our tax dollars be going to women to have abortions". I agree that tax money shouldn’t be used for abortions I have nothing against abortion because there are times where people cant afford a kid or its not the right thing at the time. The main thing im into is that I don’t want my hard earned money going to something like that, I would rather it go to something more meaningful. Now im not saying that abortion isn’t a serious matter because it really is because the challenges these kids go through with that isn’t an easy task at all. I also agree that it is a persons choice to have an abortion and that’s completely fine. There are some cases that people say that its wrong to have an abortion but its a 50/50 kind of thing with those types of people it a no win. In the end though its down to choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers